掃碼下載APP
及時接收最新考試資訊及
備考信息
14. 提供服務
我們隨時樂意為您服務。
We are always pleased to serve you at any time.
如有機會為您服務,我們將非常感謝。
We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.
同時,請牢記我們最誠摯的心愿和為您服務的熱望。
In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.
請相信,我們將非常感謝您能為我們 提供服務機會。
We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.
我們渴望為您服務。
We are anxious to be able to sever you.
15. 希望愿望
我們盼望著您的好消息。
We hope to hear from you favourably.
您在商場上如有需求,即盼來函詢價。
I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.
我們希望能收到您的訂單。
We hope to be favoured with your order.
我期待著您的好消息。
I hope to hear favourably from you.
我們希望這一行動能得到您的同意。
We hope this action will meet with your approval.
我們希望您能很快對此事做出決定。
We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.
16. 留意簽名
惠請留意我們每個人在下面的簽名。
We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.
下面是他的簽名傳真件,請惠予留意,該簽名效果與我的相同。
Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.
請留意我的簽名。
Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...
請留意附在下面的簽名。
I request your attention to his signature, appended below.
17. 誠請回信
回信
by return/by return of post/by return of mail
為供您回信方便,隨信附去免貼郵票的信封一個。
A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.
請開20美元的支票一張,放在所附信封里,立即寄給我們。
Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.
為了使您從我們這里取得更進一步信息,隨信附去明信片一張備用。
A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.
上一篇:中國人民團體名稱(中英對照)
下一篇:部委管理的國家局(中英名稱)
Copyright © 2000 - m.jnjuyue.cn All Rights Reserved. 北京正保會計科技有限公司 版權所有
京B2-20200959 京ICP備20012371號-7 出版物經營許可證 京公網安備 11010802044457號